Nuòchéng Dìtiě Wǔ Hào Xiàn (Huátè'ěr Xiàn)
|Transit type||Rapid transit|
|Stations||27 in operation|
3 in planning
|Opened||31 July 2031|
|Owner||Jebsten State Government|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8½ in)|
|Electrification||DC 1500 V third rail|
The L5 Waratah Line is a rapid transit line in the NotchRail network. It was formerly known as the Allandale Line (2031–2073) and was formerly coded Line 13.
An east-west line, it serves the inner northern areas of Notchropolis and mainly travels through the Allandale District, which is the namesake for the line.
The line is coloured red in NotchRail's timetables and maps.
- July 31, 2031 - The initial section, from Airport (now Arenaville Airport) to Bradfield Road (now Dunheved), with 6 stations, opens.
- October 26, 2034 - Clash of Clans Museum opens with restricted opening times (same opening times as the museum). This has since changed as the museum is now open 24 hours a day.
- September 15, 2039 - Keyn Plains, Bradshaw and Dawson Point open.
- May 20, 2062 - Mingello opens.
- April 24, 2067 - An extension to Pete's Corner, with 1 new station, opens.
|Saffron Town – Pete's Corner|
|WR16CC15ST10WS15||Arenaville Airport||阿丽娜围机场||APT||Inner West||CCL6L7|
|WR21||Clash of Clans Museum||冲突氏族博物馆||CCM|
|WR28||Bukit Hill||武吉山||BKH||Future station|
1. All stations: Arenaville Airport, Tangara, Mingello, Keyn Plains, Tungog, Clash of Clans Museum, Waratah Park, Macdonald Racecourse, Bradshaw, Dawson Point, Dunheved, Pete's Corner
2. Limited stops: Arenaville Airport, Tangara, Keyn Plains, Tungog, Waratah Park, Bradshaw, Dawson Point, Dunheved, Pete's Corner
3. Express: Arenaville Airport, Waratah Park, Dunheved, Pete's Corner