The N4 Wakehurst Line is a rapid transit line in the NotchRail network. It consists of two independently running lines - the Wakehurst Line and the New Bark Line. The line was known as Wakehurst and New Bark Line shortly after the merger but this was changed to the current name. The line was formerly coded Line 18. Passengers must switch trains at Pete's Corner if they wish to travel on both sections of the line.
The line is coloured grey and olive green on NotchRail maps and timetables.
- June 27, 2053 - The New Bark Line, from Pete's Corner to New Achelous Dome (now New Achelous), with 3 stations, opens.
- March 12, 2062 - The initial section of the Wakehurst Line, from Pete's Corner to Glensbury, with 4 stations, opens.
- September 4, 2065 - An extension of the Wakehurst Line to North Ryde, with 3 new stations, opens.
- January 21, 2066 - Rydesland Mansion opens.
- April 1, 2067 - The Wakehurst Line and New Bark Line merge under a single name (Wakehurst and New Bark Line), but still run independently of each other. The name of the line has since changed.
- February 24, 2071 - Hylia (Castle Town) (now Hylia) opens.
|North Ryde - Pete's Corner|
|North Ryde||NRY||2065||North Ryde||Pallet Line|
|Janyll Fields||JYL||2065||Janyll Fields|
|Rydesland Mansion||RDM||2066||Rydesland Fields|
|North Colgalah||NCL||2062||North Colgalah|
|Pete's Corner||PER||2053||Pete's Corner||Waratah Line, Linford Line, Eastern Line|
|Pete's Corner - New Achelous|
|Eysark Junction||ESJ||2053||Eysark Junction||Stuart Line|
|New Bark Town||NBT||2053||New Bark Town|
|New Achelous||NAC||2053||New Bark Town|
1. All stations (northern section): North Ryde, Ryde, Janyll Fields, Rydesland Mansion, Glensbury, North Colgalah, Colgalah, Pete's Corner
2. Limited stops (northern section): North Ryde, Ryde, Rydesland Mansion, Glensbury, Colgalah, Pete's Corner
3. Express (northern section): North Ryde, Ryde, Glensbury, Colgalah, Pete's Corner
4. All stations (New Bark section): Pete's Corner, Eysark Junction, New Bark Town, New Achelous