The line is coloured brown on NotchRail maps and timetables.
- October 30, 2014 - The original line, from Town Hall (now City Hall) to Afghanistan Embassy (now Afghanistani Expo), with 5 stations, opens.
- January 14, 2015 - Piston Park opens.
- August 25, 2016 - An extension to USA Embassy (now USA Expo), with 2 new stations, opens.
- May 5, 2020 - An extension to UK Embassy (now UK Expo), with 8 new stations, opens.
- February 9, 2025 - An extension to Pete's Corner (New Bark Highway) (now Pete's Corner), with 5 new stations, opens.
- August 23, 2052 - The line is truncated to Grant Gardens.
|City Hall - Grant Gardens|
|City Hall||CTH||2014||Hall Park||City Circle, Lake Line|
|Piston Park||PPK||2015||Hall Park|
|Australian Expo||AUE||2014||Expo Village|
|Zimbabwean Expo||ZME||2014||Expo Village|
|Burundian Expo||BUE||2014||Expo Village|
|Afghanistani Expo||AFE||2014||Expo Village|
|Chinese Expo||CHE||2016||Expo Village|
|USA Expo||USE||2016||Expo Village||Lake Line, Eastern Line|
|Egyptian Expo||EGE||2020||Expo Village|
|French Expo||FRE||2020||Expo Village|
|Taiwanese Expo||TWE||2020||Expo Village|
|Japanese Expo||JPE||2020||Expo Village||Eastern Line|
|South Korean Expo||SKE||2020||Expo Village|
|North Korean Expo||NKE||2020||Expo Village|
|Jamaican Expo||JME||2020||Expo Village|
|UK Expo||UKE||2020||Expo Village|
|Mexican Expo||MXE||2025||Expo Village|
|New Zealand Expo||NZE||2025||Expo Village|
|Grant Gardens||GDN||2025||Grant Gardens||Eastern Line|
1. All stations: City Hall, Piston Park, Australian Expo, Zimbabwean Expo, Burundian Expo, Afghanistani Expo, Chinese Expo, USA Expo, Egyptian Expo, French Expo, Taiwanese Expo, Japanese Expo, South Korean Expo, North Korean Expo, Jamaican Expo, UK Expo, Mexican Expo, New Zealand Expo, Grant Gardens
2. Limited stops: City Hall, Australian Expo, Afghanistani Expo, Chinese Expo, USA Expo, Egyptian Expo, French Expo, South Korean Expo, Jamaican Expo, UK Expo, Mexican Expo, Grant Gardens